3 Non-Toxic Green Cleaning Tips To Prevent Mold In The Homestead

  • [shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="15774690"]
  • Mold—that icky, fuzzy stuff that likes to lurk in high corners just a few feet beyond your reach. And the worst part about mold? Sometimes you don’t even see it immediately, as mold may be growing in your home and you don’t even know it. That’s because the fuzzy stuff loves dark, warm, humid places to live. Your basement, kitchen and bathroom are at the most risk for mold and bacteria growth because they are in constant contact with moisture. When the conditions are right, mold can grow within 24-48 hours. Leaving mold untreated can cause respiratory illnesses as well as be a major factor for year-round allergies. It’s also unseemly and can give guests in your home the wrong impression of your hygienic habits. For all these reasons, it’s so important to kill mold at first sight.

    On the next page are 3 non-toxic green cleaning tips to prevent mold in the Homestead.

    Next Page »


    Add Comment